Monday, February 23, 2009

change

Can I just say that politics are not really my thing? I really could care less. Honestly. I just feel that no matter who gets elected, republican or democrat, the heart of Christ will not be chased after in Washington. From what I can see, whoever gets elected just gets in office and argues with whoever is in office in the opposite party, and another elections worth of empty promises roll's on by.

Today I've been in and out of airports, flying home to Denver. There have been press conferences on the tv all day of president Obama holding a conference on fiscal responsibility in government. Can I just say that I think that's cool? For him to get up and say that every member of his cabinet will go through every line of their budget line by line to eliminate wasteful spending, and it's all going to be done in open, with the knowledge of the public so we can see where our money is going. I think that's neat. I voted for Obama, but I honestly could have cared less who won. Today, I am kind of stoked I voted for him.

I just wanted to say that. If you don't like Obama, it's cool. I'm not really holding a lot of hope that this kind of stuff will last all 4 years. Haha.

No comments: