Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ugghhhh

Things currently pissing me off:

1. The electric on sable blvd between alameda and ellsworth.
2. The fact that it's 75 degrees in march. Summer, you can suck it. I don't need record high heat days in my life.

Things currently not pissing me off:

1. MuteMath
2. San Francisco in two weeks.
3. Nashville in April (yessssss!!!! one step closer!! pumped on my new home.)
4. Revolution tonight
5. Seeing amazing old friends this week.

That's probably it for now. Once I leave aurora the good will go back to outweighing the bad. But as for now i'm about this close to galloping into a wooded glen to punch dance out my rage. End transmission.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Yes on 75 degrees. Despicable.

Ummm... Reasons I need to call you....
San Fran: So jealous!
Nashville: WAAAAAAHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!?

Yeah. Soon. Be. Afraid.